Texas electricity customers have had smart meters in place for over 4 years now. Smart meters capture electricity usage every 15 minutes, giving consumers a lot more information on electricity usage. But for most consumers the question is, “What do I do with all that information?”
Champion Energy’s new Smart Track home energy consumption reports help our Texas electricity customers make sense of their smart meter data. Texas electricity customers will receive a weekly email that tracks their energy usage and compares it to the prior week. Customers can use the information to make smarter decisions about their electricity usage and potentially have a lower electric bill.
- See how their usage changes week to week, so they can make decisions on their electricity usage.
- Eliminate the surprise of an unexpected high bill, by reviewing their daily and monthly spend, and their projected bill.
- Monitor how their electricity use changes by day and by time of day (so you can tell the kids to turn off the TV and shut the refrigerator door!)
- Track the impact of temperature on your electricity usage. Nearly 50% of the average home’s electricity bill is cooling and heating.
- Gain more insight online with access to daily, weekly and monthly graphs.
Champion Energy’s Texas customers with smart meters will start receiving reports in the first 2 weeks of June. Start using your smart meter to manage your Texas electricity costs today!